SVFamily Visit Visas

General Visit Visas

Child Visit Visas

Business Visit Visas (including Academics, Doctors and Dentists)

Sports Visit Visas

Entertainer Visit Visas

Prospective Entrepreneur Visit Visas

Private Medical Treatment Visas

If you visit the UK on business

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities:

  • you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training
  • you want to take part in a specific sports-related event
  • you’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform
  • you’re an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme
  • you’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
  • you want to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
  • you want to get funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK

SMS your Enquiry about Standard Visas

Send our Team a text now and we will get back to you

+ 63 915 734 2039